Celebrating 50 Years of Women at Tocal
This year marks 50 years since Tocal welcomed its first intake of female students. We are marking this milestone event with a gathering at Tocal on the weekend 27 & 28 August 2022.
Join us for a weekend of celebration to mark this special event. Reunite with ex-students and staff and enjoy a range of activities that are planned for the weekend.
Date: Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 August, 2022
Time: Arrive after lunch on Saturday. Depart after breakfast on Sunday.
- Afternoon activities including farm tours, entertainment and afternoon tea
Cost: $90 per person for formal two course dinner
- 6.00 pm Arrive at EA Hunt Hall, bar open
- 6.30 pm Evening commences
- 6.45 pm Dinner served
- 8.00 pm Guest speakers
- 8.30 pm Auction
The money raised from the auction will go towards student scholarships. Auction prizes will include:
- Boydell’s Wines
- 2 nights stay at The Barracks accommodation Tocal Homestead
- 2 nights stay at The Cove, Forster
- Framed print of the sale poster/map for the Tocal property
- Framed original oil painting of Tocal Homestead outbuildings
- Several framed black and white Max Dupain photographs of the College
- Tocal College Alumni vest and hat
- Tocal gift box (breadboard, wine glasses, cooler bag etc)
- A tin of “Mission Brown” paint
We will also launch an Anniversary Appeal (200 years of the Tocal farm) to support restoration works of Thunderbolt’s Cottage – one of the oldest buildings at the Homestead.
- Meet for BBQ breakfast provided by the Tocal students, coffee available to buy
- Head home mid morning
Register your interest
Stay up to date with the 50th anniversary celebrations by registering your interest to receive updates on planned activities.
Further details will be provided over the next couple of months. Meanwhile, save the dates!
For Tocal accommodation enquiries, phone 02 4939 8888